Look at number of food brands controlled by just 10 multinationals. Non-food brands also shown.
This superb info-graphic from French blog Convergence Alimentaire.
For more on this read the related posts by 2ndlook.
2ndlook at the Food ‘business’
Unholy Trinity: Retail, Food, Chemicals
Retail FDI – The Real Dangers
The real pandemic
Season for oligarchies – Corporates may control vegetable trade
Free Trade By The Free World
India – Farmer Suicides
1945 Britain – Imperial ambitions of a starving nation
- Are a number of brands controlled by just 10 multinational brands? [Fraser Hay] (ecademy.com)
- MyMove™ – Infographic: Are You a Hoarder? (mymove.com)
- 10 Fashion Infographics To Give Us a New Style Sense (ecosalon.com)
- 10 Traits of Amazingly Awesome Infographics (hubspot.com)
- 10 Food Infographics That Have Us Consciously Consuming (ecosalon.com)
- 47 Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed (mashable.com)
- Monsanto vs. Vermont (whsword.wordpress.com)
- May 5: Eating in Nairobi. Mokimo = “Potatoes with green” (africayogaprojectblog.wordpress.com)
Leave a comment